Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Few words

We've had an amazing first few weeks here in Zambia...I'm definitely feeling at home here. The boys are doing well and keeping up the pace. I'm definitely feeling time slipping away on us here in Kitwe. There is so much to say but so little time outside of communities right now so I will just leave you with the promise that the stories coming out of the northern copperbelt region are worth waiting for. We've been heartbroken, welcomed, loved, and encouraged. We've laughed, we've cried, we've been lost and found and we've reconnected with people we love very much here in the communities. I can't wait to share it all with you but wait I must...it's late and tomorrow is another early start but I promise...I promise...that what comes out of Zambia will be worth the wait. Love and miss each of you!

No comments: